2. "Ryan Falsely Claims Romney Has Been Specific About What He'd Do If Elected"
3. "Blunt Can't Name Deductions Romney Will Cut To Pay For Tax Cuts For Wealthiest"
4. "Christie Falsely Claims Romney Wouldn't Cut Taxes on Millionaires and Billionaires"
5. Ryan claims there's "liberal media bias," but REFUSES to cite ONE example!
6. "Republicans Hit Romney Over Lack of Specifics, Big Ideas"
7. "Christie on Romney's Lack of Specifics: 'He's not an accountant.'"
8. Oh, and yet more evidence that David Gregory needs to be fired ASAP (in this case, he totally, brutally misquoted President Obama about Al Qaeda. That alone should get him fired, but there are so many more examples of his right-wing bias, incompetence, etc., that he should have been fired a long time ago.)
The purpose of Blue Virginia is to cover Virginia politics from a progressive and Democratic perspective. This is a group blog and a community blog. We invite everyone to comment here, but please be aware that profanity, personal attacks, bigotry, insults, rudeness, frequent unsupported or off-point statements, "trolling" (NOTE: that includes outright lies, whether about climate science, or what other people said, or whatever), and "troll ratings abuse" (e.g., "troll" rating someone simply because you disagree with their argument) are not permitted and, if continued, will lead to banning. For more on trolling, see the Daily Kos FAQs. Also note that diaries may be deleted if they do not contain at least 2 solid paragraphs of original text; if not, please use the comments section of a relevant diary. For more on writing diaries, click here. Thanks, and enjoy!